Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pre ttc Starts Today!

I'm one very excited little wife today, because I feel like we're finally taking a real step towards a baby.

Today is the day we start pre-ttc (trying to conceive), which for us means a few things.

1. We'll be starting a new diet. We are already vegetarian, but we're going to cut back on sugar and prepared foods, and start eating more raw foods.

2. I'm starting prenatal vitamins, and liquid iron supplements as well.

3. I'm going to be getting my dental appointments and x-rays, blood tests and overall physical, and pre-conception exam.

4. I'm giving up coffee. This may very well kill me. :)

5. I'm going to start regular blogging again, here, to document the journey.

I'm already at a healthy weight, fairly thin, but I have basically no muscle. I'm thinking about starting to try to build a little muscle tone up, but I'm not sure how to go about it. We don't have any gyms here in Albania that are open to women, they are all men-only. Any thoughts on how to build muscle from home?

Is there anything else I should be doing?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This is fantastic news. It sounds like you are taking all the right steps -kudos to you for giving up coffee. We have been TTC for 11 months now, and I think if I was totally caffeine-free I might have gone crazy by now.
    Best of luck to you, and can't wait to hear how it all goes.
    - Alicia (redsmarties on HelloBee)

    ReplyDelete