Friday, December 16, 2011

My Dream Eclectic Nursery

I know, I know. Not even pregnant yet and I'm dreaming about nursery designs. But that's always the type of person I've been - an extreme planner. It makes me happy to have something to focus on with my baby-fevered mind.

I've had a vague idea in my mind for a long time, of the nursery I would someday create for our little munchkin. When I stumbled upon this lovely on Pinterest, my heart stopped. This was it. Check out this wonderfully eclectic, not too matchy-matchy, slightly vintage, breathtakingly perfect little room.

Pinned Image
Just look at it!

Pinned Image
I don't think anything could be cuter than this tree branch mini-closet, except perhaps the tiny shoes hanging from it!

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
As an international family, this is now a must-make item for our future nursery. The window pane just adds more awesome!

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Books and blocks in vintage suitcases? What could be more perfect?!

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Sigh. I can't wait to start creating our version of this. The only things I would change about this room is perhaps a lighter hand on the pink (more green and purple), but other then that it's fantastic! I especially love the floor bed and kid-level storage in the suitcases. Everything about this room is peaceful and relaxing and charming. 

What do you think? Is this room your style, or do you have something different in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment