Monday, December 19, 2011

Dressing the Munchkins

I've always dressed in a sort of eclectic, vintage, gypsy kind of way and I imagined that style would look all the more adorable on tiny people. I'm not impressed with the average kid's clothes out there, but every once in awhile I stumble on a gem of a company that creates clothes that have personality. Here are a few that have caught my eye and made me smile.

Tea Collection
This sigh-inducing company creates catalogs based around a particular country or culture, and all of the outfits they create are simple and beautiful. I especially love the Old World Hungary collection, pictured here. You can see more of this gorgeousness at www.teacollection.com



















Joyfolie
This little girl's shoe heaven is bursting with the cutest designs and styles. While it's hard for me to imagine spending a lot of money on a child's shoe that they'll outgrow in six months, I figure we'll get use out of them since we plan on having a lot of kids. You can see this company's creations at www.joyfolie.com










Opal Petit Clothier
For special occasions, Opal is heavenly. Ever since I found this company I've been imagining little girl's scampering around in these tutu's at our 10 year vow renewal. We may very well have to plan a vow renewal just so our kids have a chance to wear these clothes! See more at www.opalpetitclothier.com






Pinned Image

Pinned Image



Such loveliness. I can't wait to start shopping for baby closets.

No comments:

Post a Comment